Ww Cupid's Cocktail - 2 Pts
photo by ForeverMama
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- seltzer water
- 2 strawberries (sliced for garnish)
- Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, wine, orange liqueur, and sugar in a bowl; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve, fill 2 tall glasses with the frozen juice cubes.
- Slowly fill each glass with seltzer.
- Garnish each serving with strawberries.
- Note: To make a frozen version of this cocktail, fill a blender with the ice cubes and a splash if seltzer. Blend at medium-low speed just until the mixture is smooth. Pour into 2 martini or margarita glasses, then garnish with the strawberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
When I read through the ingredients in this drink and I saw that it contained seltzer water, I had to make it. You see...I'm an addict to seltzer water, so...I really enjoyed this drink. Very refreshing and the good thing is it doesn't contain a ton of calories. Like a previous reviewer, Anacia indicated, as the ice cubes melt, the flavors are released and the better it gets. I doubled the recipe to fill a full tray of ice cubes. Thank you TeresaS for a drink I can over-load on without any guilt. Made it for PRMR.