Ww 2 Points Potluck Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta, corkscrew shape
- 4 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta, macaroni shaped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 10 medium black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Rinse pasta with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing by mixing together oil, lemon juice, oregano, msutard, salt, black pepper and garlic in small bowl and setting aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta with vegetables, pour in dressing and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours.
- Points figured on 1 cup per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I firmly believe everything tastes better when you had nothing to do with the preparation or clean up. <br /><br />I used to have a few favorite cookbooks, but this site has easily replaced them....I love the ease of searching for exactly what I need and the feature of seeing what others have rated the particular recipe. <br /><br />I'm a mother to 2 kids. I stay at home and provide childcare so I can be with them during the day. <br /><br />For fun I enjoy reading, shopping & movies, as well as getting together with friends & family for games & cards. LOVE to travel when the $ is available. BIG into Jimmy Buffett.</p>