MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This little breakfast takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook, and its healthy and simple; not to mention delicious!
- Ready In:
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 12 cup muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray and place won ton wrapper into tin pushing won ton down in hole so that some of the won ton is sticking out.
- Add diced ham into bottom of pan and spread out between won ton wrappers.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk and mix.
- Pour egg and milk mixture evenly into muffin pan. Top with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until eggs begin to solidify, then remove and sprinkle tops with cheese. Place back in oven for about 5 minutes; until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
- Note: You can use any kind of milk to make this recipe and feel free to add any breakfast style ingredients to it! I've also used bell peppers, onions, sausage, etc and its delicious!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION