Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- Prick potatoes with fork then bake at 425 degrees F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about 1/2-inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle top with 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great stuffed potatoes, made them for Valentines supper, we enjoyed them and will be making them again, thanks for posting a lower fat/carb form! — Feb 14, 2006 I should have added to this that the next time I make these I would leave out the 1/4 cup of milk, as it was I just added the mix to the potatos mash 'til I felt it was the right consistancy and ended up with a lot of the liquid mix left over. Never the less the potatoes were "wonderful", great flavour. Thanks again for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
AND that is the end of this. If the phone doesn't ring? It's me. If you are looking to ask me a question? I'm not here. I won't answer. I do not assure you that the ingredients, amounts or even the directions in any recipe under my two accounts are correct due to the bad directional pointer in the database that is causing problems with the amounts or ingredients. I will also NOT assure you they are correct when the site claims they are fixed. Use at your own risk. They will be correct on my site. End of story. Sigh.. OK IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JESSIE'S KEY LIME PIE? Google the name. It's all over the net. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. - Eric Hoffer And no I didn't let the door hit me on the ... on the way to my site at <A HREF="http://chef.philocrates.tripod.com">Philocrate's recipes </A> where at least I can take responsibilty for mistakes in recipes.