Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 lbs chicken breast tenders, frozen boneless (Raw, not breaded)
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or about 2 cups homemade)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled (Or more, if you'd like)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter, spray or line a 13 x 9 pan.
- Put everything except bacon in the pan (Yes, just dump it in frozen and all).
- Stir until the sauce is evenly spread around.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly on top.
- Bake for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours (Until it's bubbly and the chicken still moist, but not pink inside. The time will depend on your oven and temperature of the ingredients to start.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!