MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this from recipegoldmine. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks delicious.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup unsulphured dark molasses
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 medium lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anise seed, toasted and ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 dozen chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a large baking pan or dish.
- Combine everything except the wings in a large, heavy pan.
- Simmer them over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, until they have reduced to a thick sauce.
- While the sauce simmers, prepare the chicken wings.
- With a butcher knife, remove the wing tips, then cut each wing in half at the joint.
- Add the wings to the sauce, and stir to coat them.
- Ladle the wings and the sauce into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then stir the wings in the sauce.
- Turn the heat up to 425ºF and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until the sauce glazes the wings.
- Serve the wings hot with ranch dressing, if desired.
- These are a Texas specialty!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION