Whitney's Seafood Salad
photo by Whitney J.
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces raw peeled deveined shrimp
- 1⁄2 a diced green pepper
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 a diced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red lobster seafood seasoning
- 16 ounces claw crabmeat
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 16 ounces imitation lobster meat
- Boil raw shrimp about 5 minutes until red.
- Cut into pieces (optional) and place in glass bowl in the refrigerator.
- Dice green pepper and place in large glass bowl.
- Slice celery ribs and place in the bowl.
- Add diced onion to the bowl.
- Next, grab the Hellmans and add pepper and seafood seasoning then mix.
- Break up remaining meats into the bowl, along with shrimp from the fridge. Taste and add season to suit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!