White Girl Enchiladas
photo by O-mama
- Ready In:
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 15 1⁄2 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces whole pitted medium black olives, chopped
- 28 ounces mild green enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 20 -25 fajita-size flour tortillas
- Combine chicken, chiles, beans, olives, avocado, onion, and half the enchilada sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into center of a tortilla and roll; place seam-down in greased or lined pan. I use an ice cream scoop for uniform amounts, and I line a jelly roll pan with non-stick foil. Repeat with remaining mixture and tortillas.
- Spread reserved enchilada sauce over top of rolled tortillas. We have sprinkled with additional chopped olives when the mood strikes. If you don't have to avoid dairy, there's always cheese and sour cream that can be used as toppings (we liked putting cheese inside the enchiladas as well back in our dairy-loving days).
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!