White Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using mixer, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls with damp hands.
- Place balls onto aluminum foil and place in freezer for 30 minutes until firm.
- Melt white chocolate chips and oil in double broiler.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate until completely covered.
- Place balls onto wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!