White Chocolate Lemon Truffles!
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and cream or in a microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt & lemon extract.
- Allow to cool covered in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
- With a melon baller scooper or small spoon and form into 1 inch balls.
- Toss with superfine sugar to coat.
- Store covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"