White Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (you can use a "safe" cookie dough if you are worried about the eggs)
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- Form 1 inch balls with the cookie dough. Refrigerate or put in the freezer to keep them very cold.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Coat cold cookie dough balls in melted chocolate and place on wax paper to harden. ( take only a few dough balls out of the fridge at a time so they will stay cold).
- After chocolate has hardened they can be stored in any sealed container including ziploc bags.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Im married with 2 boys in college. The oldest is a golf course superintendant at the Boca West Country Club in Boca Raton, Fl. Number 2 son is in med school and number 3 is taking nursing classes. I no longer have my boys in the house every day so I have their pets to love. Three cats, two dogs and a bird. Definitely not to be forgotten is my wonderful husband. <br />I love to cook and try new recipes. Thats why i love this site.</p>