MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A nice easy omelet that can easily serve 6 people.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cook ham, green pepper, and onions in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Stir soup until smooth; blend in eggs; add to ham mixture.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set, lifting eggs gently now and then.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this for two this morning and it was yummy. I didn't have cheese soup so I added some grated (about 1/3 cup) med cheddar cheese and a small splash of light cream. Loved the ham, pepper and onions of course. It made a great Sunday breakfast with whole wheat toast and cantaloupe slices.1Reply