Weight Watchers (Ww) Zero Point Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 pints vegetable stock
- 350 g sliced carrots
- 15 g tiny pasta, shapes
- Heat the onion and ginger in a pan with 6 tbsp of the stock.
- When the onion has softened slightly add the carrots and stock.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Liquidise the soup and season if desired.
- Place the soup back in the pan and add the mini pasta shapes.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...