Weight Watchers Crock Pot Ham & Potatoes Au Grautin
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 2 cups lean ham, diced
- 4 cups potatoes, diced raw
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of celery soup (I prefer to use cream of chicken)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Spray your crock-pot with butter flavored cooking spray. Combine ham, potatoes and onions. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top. In a small bowl, combine soup, pepper, parsley and mustard. Add soup mixture to potato mixture. Mix well to combine. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Mix well before serving.
- Makes six 1-cup servings at 3 WW pts per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was delicious - very comfort food-y. However, it is not 3 points. When the entire recipe is entered on WW 'Recipe Builder', it comes out to 27 points for the whole thing (assuming LEAN ham) and 4 points each for 6 servings. I'm one of those people who counts "partial" points, so technically, this is 4.5 points per serving. I dinged a star for incorrect points values, which is very prevalent on this site and not at all helpful. This dish is "worth" 4.5 points, but you can't lose weight unless you're honest about the points you consume.
This was sooo good! I made mine a little different, & made it on the stove top. I made mine with potatoes, bacon, ham, onion, cheese, pepper, sour cream, corn & cream of mushroom soup. I fried my bacon and onions, then I boiled & drained my potatoes and then I added a can of mushroom soup, sour cream, pepper, onions, ham, bacon & cheese and mixed it all up. I threw in a bag of cooked steam fresh sweet corn niblets. It was delicious! Tasted like loaded potatoes. I used mostly all reduced fat ingredients. It was about 6 points a cup because of the added calories & fat. Thanks so much for posting!!
see 11 more reviews
My family LOVED this. I did make a few changes. I used turkey kielbasa instead of ham. Also I used the prediced potatoes and onions (for hash browns). I used 2 cans of condensed health requests soup mixed with one can of water. I also added a bag of frozen borccoli at the end for a complete meal. Served with biscuits. Simply divine!