Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Remake
photo by janelwork
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 25mins
6 1 cup
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 9 ounces fettuccine, refrigerated
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Saute onion, garlic, and bell pepper. (I like it better this way but you dont have to.).
- In a 5 qt crock pot, place chicken, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Thaw and drain broccoli, add to crock pot along with noodles.
- Stir, cover, and cook on HIGH for another 35 to 45 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!