Warm Lobster Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- hot pepper sauce
- milk, as needed to thin (optional)
- Soften the cream cheese, and cut the lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- Stir all the ingredients together, adjusting the consistency with milk, as desired.
- Place into an oven-proof dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 375F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had a few friends over and made this dip. Since there was less than ten of us, I only made half of the recipe. It started out in the oven, but when a friend showed up with mini pizza appetizers I had to finish heating it up in the microwave. It seemed fine as it was enjoyed and devoured by everyone. I used scallions for the onion, about 1/2 tsp. hot sauce and forgot the nuts. It was good with sliced baguette bread. I would make this again.
This wonderful recipe has gone far too long without a review! This was totally delicious. I only made half a recipe since we had a small gathering, and the only thing I did differently was that I only mixed in half the nuts and onion - the other half I put on top of the dip before baking. This was good with a variety of crackers and chips, and it would would equally well with crab, I think. This was a huge hit. Thank you!