Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 45mins
5 1/2 cups
- 2 (8 ounce) jars process cheese sauce (Cheez Whiz)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained (can use fresh cooked broccoli, chopped and drained)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- assorted fresh vegetable
- In a 1 1/2 quart slow cooker, combine the Cheez Whiz and soup; cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms, and jalapeno; cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through.
- Serve with vegetables or chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!