Wall Street Garlic Rolls
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- Thaw dough and let rise at room temperature, about 2-3 hours depending on the temperature.
- In small dish mix oil, garlic and garlic salt together. Let flavors blend while dough is rising.
- Tear off golf ball sized pieces of dough and brush with garlic-oil mixture.
- Sprinkle each piece with garlic parmesan seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Place hot rolls in bowl and drizzle melted butter over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I reside with my husband and three children in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. We keep busy on our nursery and like to spend free time in the pool, at the sand dunes with our ATVs or geocaching with the kids. I'm always looking for new recipes to add to our regular rotation, so this site is wonderful!