Very Easy Crock Pot Turkey Chili With Couscous
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cut up (white and dark meat)
- 1 (16 ounce) can small white beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat couscous
- Put all ingredients, except couscous into crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Add couscous, lover heat setting to low and cook another 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!