Vegetable Stuffed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Bake potatoes in 400-degree oven 1 hour or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Cool, halve and scoop out insides.
- Reserve shells.
- Sauté onion, carrots and mushrooms in butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, whip potatoes with an electric mixer.
- Add milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Heap back into shells and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Warm in 325 oven for 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>