- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Heat oven to 425.
- Place pie crust in 9 inch pie pan as directed on pkg. for one crust filled pie.
- Bake at 425 for 5 to 7 minutes or just until edge begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cheese and flour; toss to coat.
- Add bell pepper and onion stir fry and mushrooms; toss to mix.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven; reduce oven temperature to 375.
- Spoon cheese mixture into partially baked crust.
- In same bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; beat until well blended.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Return to oven; bake at 375 for an additional 35 to 45 minutes or until filling is puffed and knife inserted in cinter comes out clean.
- If necessarey, cover edge of crust with strips of foil diuring last 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>