Vanilla-Roasted Peaches With Raspberries
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow baking dish combine butter, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla.
- Add peach halves, turn to coat in butter mixture and arrange cut side down in a single layer.
- Roast peaches until tender and the liquid in the baking dish turns syrupy, 15-25 minutes.
- Brush peaches with cooking liquid half-way through.
- Serve slightly warm with ice cream and raspberries. Drizzle with cooking liquid.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband, Paul, and I enjoy travel, good food and spending time with family. We have six fun, busy kids (blended family). I adore greyhounds but don't currently have one. They are sweet, calm dogs. I can highly recommend adopting a retired racer. Update - We did recently adopt a Staffordshire/Shepard mix from a rescue group. He's lovable and sweet, though needs to be much more active than our old greys did. <img src="http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/flower753/Food/my3chefsnov2008.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I have lived in California, Pennsylvania, New York, Oregon, Colorado, North Carolina, Austria (you know, The Sound of Music) and Germany (ahh Bavaria!)