Vanilla Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large pan, mix together the sugar, butter and the milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add in the pudding mix, oats and vanilla. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm the mother of triplet daughters and now 4 grandchildren; 2 step-grandchildren. I'm a critical care nurse by background, as well as hospice nursing. I love to cook and bake. My husband is a wonderful taste tester for me and never, ever complains about my many experiments and new dishes. Love that man. We have 4 cats: a neurotic gray calico named Cupcake, a kitten named RubyMae, a Maine coon named Arwen, a short-haired dilute torti Gigi,. One dog...a shepherd/sheltie, Greta. I been her since RecipeZaar days (miss that place). I'm from Pittsburgh, PA.