Valentine's Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
- Ready In:
- 400 g semisweet chocolate (Toblerone)
- 125 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 -3 cups freshly cut fruit (apple, orange, banana, kiwi, pineapple, pear, passion fruit and seedless grapes)
- Melt chocolate and sweet condensed milk over a double boiler or Bain Marie (A pot warming content over another pot filled with little bit of water). Once melted add Kahlua and pour in chocolate fondue dishware. Keep warm over tealight candle.
- Enjoy with fresh cut fruits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Army Medic, going out with an Air Force Fire Fighter Mom of 2.5!!!! A boy, a girl and the .5 is the 3 ferrets, 1 cat and 1 dog!!! :)