- Ready In:
- 6 ounces ground beef, shaped into a patty
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 hot dogs
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- add Garlic salt, worchestire and oil to burger.
- cut hot dogs in half - make 3 slits in the ends of 4 of them for feet.
- criss cross bacon slices - 1 under, 1 over - 1 over, 1 under, etc. (weave).
- place burger patty over bacon.
- press hot dogs into burger at proper places for legs and head.
- place american cheese on top.
- stretch bacon strips over the burger and around the hot dogs to secure.
- Bake in oven on cookie pan for 30 minutes at 350f.
- finish on grill or frying pan until bacon is crispy.
- Serve on bun with top bun uncovered and all your favorite trimmings.
- (NOTE: toothpick bacon if necessary to stay in place).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Career in Radio, on air, Management. Favorite hobby is cooking and making it easy with "add to" methods and simplifying recipes. I cook for flavor and presentation