Turkey Thigh Supper
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Home Cooking mag July/August 2005. You can also use chicken breasts for this.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 10mins
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 4 turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots and onions. Top with turkey thighs.
- Combine soup, water, garlic, italian seasoning and salt; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on high 7-8 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees and vegetables are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION