A wonderful way to use leftover turkey! Adapted from RazzleDazzle Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed, skin removed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 3 ounces almonds, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (or margarine)
- Combine the rice, turkey, soup, mayonnaise, celery, onion, and salt in a 13"x9" baking pan.
- Distribute cornflakes, almonds, and melted butter on top. Bake at 350*F. for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION