MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Unusual recipe for a common fish. Great spice combinations for a unique taste.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red snapper fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, fresh
- parsley (to garnish)
- 1 cup fish stock (or bottled clam juice)
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add seeds and flakes. Roast for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Grind spices in a spice grinder or use a mortar and pestle and spread spices on the snapper fillets. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spray an ovenproof dish large enough to fit all the fish in one layer.
- Add 1/2 garlic, onions and tomato.
- Add fish.
- Add remaining garlic, and onions. Pour over fish stock or clam juice over fish.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the snapper fillets.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION