Tuna Salad With Fresh Herbs
- Ready In:
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, well-drained
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 sprigs fresh dill (about 3-4 inches each)
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley (about 3-4 inches each)
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Chop the celery and the herbs.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Serve as wraps, sandwiches, or with crackers. I suggest using multi-grain bread and lettuce.
- If you like creamier tuna salad feel free to double the mayo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!