Tuna Half Moons
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was a recipe that I made with my Girl Scout troop when teaching them some cooking methods.Of course, since THEY made them, they LOVED them. Actually, so did I!
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces canned tuna, drained and flacked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 large refrigerated biscuits (10 pack,each)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, onion juice, and curry powder.
- Separate the biscuits and with a rolling pin, roll them out approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Place a spoonful of tuna mixture on one half of dough nd fold the other half over and seal the edges with a little water.
- Press edges with a fork to close.
- Brush tops with butter.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- These are good hot or cold -- and they travel well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION