- Ready In:
- kiwi vinaigrette
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sweet riesling vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1 lb ahi or 1 lb albacore tuna steak
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 3⁄4 - 2 ounces micro greens
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- To prepare vinaigrette, puree or mash kiwi and press through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add to a blender with vinegar and blend to combine.
- With the blender running, drizzle in olive oil very slowly to emulsify. Season with salt and set aside.
- To prepare salad, brush tuna with olive oil and season with salt.
- Grill or sear for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Slice tuna and arrange slices on 4 serving plates.
- Toss micro greens with a small amount of vinaigrette and place greens on top of tuna.
- Place kiwi slices on plate and serve with any remaining vinaigrette.
- Makes 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!