Tuna Apple Salad
photo by kindcook
- Ready In:
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- lettuce, chopped
- In a large bowl, combined first five ingredients.
- Add light Italian dressing and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve on top of chopped lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!