Trinidad Tipsy Pudding
- Ready In:
1 large bowl
- soak raisins in 1/2 cup of rum and wait until they plump up.
- make up red jello, pour into a square dish , place into fridge to set.
- make up other color jello, pour into a square dish place in fridge to set.
- put 1 cake round at base of a round glass bowl.
- cut 2 other cake rounds in half, and line sides of glass bowl.
- sprinkle rest of rum over cake base & sides.
- chop fresh fruit of choice.
- put layer of fruit on base cake.
- sprinkle some of the rum soaked raisins on top.
- pour on some firm cold custard.
- layer last round of cake on top.
- layer rest of fruit & raisins on top.
- pour on rest of cold custard on top.
- when set , cut jello into medium size squares.
- place jello squares on top.
- Add few bits of fruit for decoration or whipped cream.
- put into fridge to chill.
- BEST SERVED NEXT DAY.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
HiI'm Jenny B..........an adopted Aussie in '72, originally hailing from Trinidad & Tobago........I currently live in S.A....alovely spot called Hallett Cove, south of the city and heading towards some of our famous wineries.....McLarenvale.........Professionally I'm a Mental Health Nurse,working in the I.C.U of Adelaide's major psychiatric hospital........I have 3 grown daughters ,all live interstate/o'seas........I go ten pin bowling as often as possible.....very good exercise !! <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">