Tre's Beef & Green Onion Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
960 gram cheeseball
- 24 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped fine (by hand better,processor tend to make to watery)
- 2 (6 ounce) jars dried beef, processed to fine bits
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Reserve 1/3 of beef and mix all else together until smooth.
- Roll ball in reserved beef.
- Cook time is chill time.
- Serve with triscuits, wheat thins or other stone crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Assistant Chief and in the firehouse we love to cook. So, here I go with a few of my favorite recipes!</p>