1. Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F Grease and flour with millet flour a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the millet flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt until thoroughly combined and set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs lightly to break up the yolks.
4. Add the sugar to the bowl and whisk thoroughly in both directions for about 30 seconds.
5. Add the olive oil and whisk until the mixture is a bit lighter in color and has thickened slightly, about 45 seconds.
6. Whisk in the extracts and zest, followed by the orange juice.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Continue whisking until you have a smooth, emulsified batter, about 30 more seconds.
8. Pour the batter into the springform pan and bang down the pan a few times to level the batter.
9. Place the pan on the center rack and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the cake has come away from the sides or the pan. If you press the cake lightly with your finger, it should spring back.
10. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a cooling rack. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes before running a butter knife all around the cake and removing the outer ring.
For the glaze:
1. In a small, heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. When the bubbles subside (5 to 10 mins.), lower the heat and watch the butter carefully, swirling it in the pan occasionally to distribute the heat. When the butter begins to turn a light tan color and smells slightly nutty, immediately remove it from heat and let the butter sit. It will continue to darken as it sits. Put it aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, sift the confectioner's sugar. Whisk in the milk until completely smooth.
3. Whisk in the butter until thoroughly combined.
4. Add a few drops of lemon juice to balance the sweetness. Your taste and strength of the lemon will determine how much you add but it is about 2 or 3 drops.
1. Spread the glaze onto the top and sides of the cake.
2. Sprinkle the almonds generously on the top of the cake.