Tomato and Sour Cream Tea Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices firm white bread (thin slices)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and oregano in a small bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Trim the crusts from the bread. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bread slices. Arrange the tomatoes on 1/2 the bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 equal strips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!