Tofurky Sausage Brown Rice Pilaf
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) package meatless Italian sausage, sliced into thin discs (I love Tofurky)
- 8 -16 ounces sliced mushrooms (depends on how mushroomy you want it!)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice (I cook mine in veggie broth)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic, Tofurky, and mushrooms, and cook until onion is tender.
- Mix together with oregano and rice in an ungreased 13x9 casserole.
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes, until everything is heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!