TIBS STEAKHOUSE BAKED POTATOES
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- chef paul prudhomme's Vegetable Magic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. With a fork, poke each potato several times. Baste each potato with olive oil. Sprinkle each potato uniformly with kosher salt, black pepper, and Chef Paul Prudhomme's Vegetable Magic. Wrap each potato in tin foil (dull side out).
- Place potatoes on middle rack. Bake for 1 hour. Test readiness by gently squeezing the potato. Cook longer if necessary. Serve with favorite toppings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single Dad of 3 kids. I've been a bachelor for 15 years. I took an interest in cooking at an early age. My Mom is a fantastic cook. Before I was ever allowed to cook a meal on her stove, she taught me the importance of spices. After high school, I split time as a ranch hand and cook for a renowned area restaurant. I went to chili cook offs with the owner and over the years I also served as a judge for a few. I have always enjoyed grilling and smoking more than anything else I cook. I have created many of my own recipes. And adapted others to my personal tastes. I have cooked for a lot of people over the years. And although I never entered a contest myself, many people who have not only entered but won big contests have tried my food. And I have often been asked why I don't enter. The answer is simple. My reward is the look of satisfaction on people's faces when they enjoy what they are eating. I don't need a trophy to enjoy the art of cooking. I just want to serve a good meal to good people who appreciate it.