Thousand Island Salmon Pate
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1 cup water.
- Stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves, about 3 minutes; add remaining water, sour cream, thousand island dressing, lemon juice, salmon, onion, and dill.
- Turn into 6 cup mold and chill until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>