The Nut Snacker
- Ready In:
- Spread almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes until almonds just begin to turn color.
- Combine softened cream cheese and mayo; mix well.
- Add crumbled bacon, onion, dill and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Form cheese mixture into shapes of 2 pine cones on serving platter.
- Beginning at narrow end, press almonds at a slight angle into the cheese mixture.
- Continue in rows overlapping until cheese is covered.
- Finished product looks kind of like pinecones!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!