Thai Style Pork With Eggplant
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 500 g eggplants, cubed
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons chili paste
- 500 g pork mince
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside. Steam 1 inch cubes of eggplant until tender. Set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add oil and swirl to coat. Add eggplant and stir fry for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- Add garlic and chilli to the wok and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add mince a stir fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Return eggplant to wok and add soy sauce mixture and coriander. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until sauce has thicken slightly.
- Serve with jasmine rice! Yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Contented folk from a small city who love each other more than the food they eat - but love tempting each other with different finds from food sites/magazines/stories and the like.</p> 8726073"