Thai Sticky Shrimp With Coconut Rice
- Ready In:
- In 4qt saucepan, on high heat, combine coconut milk,rice,and 3/4 cup water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat,cover,and simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut peel and membrane from grapefruit.
- Cut between fruit and membrane to release segments into a bowl.
- In a 12in skillet mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Add soy sauce,vinegar,and ginger.
- Stir on high heat until boiling.
- Add shrimp and stir until shrimp are opaque (3 minutes).
- Add grapefruit segments.
- Heat through.
- Mound rice equally on 4 plates.
- Spoon shrimp and grapefruit mixture over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!