Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this recipe on Facebook.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 32 ounces refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese in melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION