I am posting this for my niece. One of her fondest memories is my dad having his Tennessee Martini out of a glass that had Confederate money laminated in it. I am recreating this from memory. This is for you my sweet Nikki!
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey (2 shots)
- 1 maraschino cherry, with a little syrup
- club soda
- crushed ice
- Fill an appropriate glass with crushed ice.
- Add the cherry and a tad of syrup.
- Toss on the two shots -- be honest and actually measure like dad did.
- Fill with club soda to the top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION