Tenderloin Caesar Salad
This is a terrific salad for a main dish. This is a low-carb meal that would fit in with anyone on the Atkins diet.
- Ready In:
- 4 (8 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (filet mignon)
- seasoning salt
- 2 lbs romaine lettuce hearts, torn into pieces
- 1 cup caesar crouton (or your homemade croutons)
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Season steaks liberally with seasoned salt; grill medium-rare to medium.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl; add croutons and mix with dressing until greens are well-coated; divide the salad among four chilled plates.
- Slice each steak into six pieces; place meat on the center of each salad; garnish with tomato and sprinkle with the cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more