Tell Your Neighbor Cake
- Ready In:
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl. Blend at low speed of mixer just to moisten.
- Then beat 8 minutes at medium speed or with wooden spoon.
- Line 10-inch tube pan on bottom with brown paper; do not grease pan. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool right side up in pan 15 minutes; then remove from pan. Cool thoroughly on rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!