- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 cups water
- 1 tea bag
- 1⁄4 cup ocean spray cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons knott berry farm raspberry syrup
- 1 tablespoon knott berry farm seedless blackberry jam
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups ice
- First brew the tea by bringing 4 cups water to a rapid boil.
- Turn off the heat, drop in the teabag, and let steep for an hour or so.
- Remove the tea bag and put the tea into the refrigerator to chill.
- When the tea is cold, make your drink by pouring juices, raspberry syrup, blackberry jam, and 1/3 cup of tea into a blender.
- Add 2 cups of ice and blend on high speed for 30 seconds or until the drink is smooth and all ice has been crushed.
- **You can add 2 tbsp of cream to the blender to make it a little creamier and top off with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I thought this was relatively close to the real thing. However, I found that simplifying the recipe made it a lot cheaper and the same taste. I took out the jam and syrup, didnt care to measure the whole tea thing and didnt wait for it to sit for an hour, and even went so far as to not blend it. Just add 1/2 cup of water and ice and its a very simple yummy drink.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> Married to a wonderful husband and have 2 college age kids. I love to go to the beach and to just relax. I also love to bake and try new recipes. I am a three time Cancer Survivor!