Tasty Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter (do not use substitute)
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 24 hawaiian style rolls
- 8 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 lb sliced ham (or other meat of choice)
- put butter, brown sugar, mustard, worcesterchire sauce, poppy seeds and honey in med sauce pan and cook until butter melts and all ingredients blend well. cut rolls in half and place roll bottoms on baking sheet and brush on some butter mixture. layer cheeses and meat tearing to fit and desired amount. add roll tops. brush top with butter mixture. place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts and heated through. can use remainding sauce for dipping if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married and have 5 wonderful children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. I spent a lot of time in my hungarian grandmother's kitchen as a little girl. I love to cook for my family and my hope is that someday I will be half as good a cook as grandma Krizsak was. my 3 daughters seem to have a love of cooking also. the oldest 2 and I talk about recipes we have gotten from recipezaar. the youngest one loves to help me in the kitchen.