photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, blend divided
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- salsa, if desired
- extra monterey jack cheese, if desired
- sour cream (optional)
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink and onion is tender, drain.
- Return to skillet and add taco seasoning.
- In a small microwave safe dish, microwave beans until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of beans slightly off-centered of each tortilla.
- Top each bean topped tortilla with equal amounts of ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of cheese over meat mixture.
- Fold the sides and ends of the tortillas over the filling.
- In a large skillet over over medium high heat add oil.
- When oil is hot, but not smoking brown burritos on all sides.
- Serve with cheese, salsa, and if desired sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)