Tarragon Chicken All-In-One Meal
photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
- Chop the tarragon finely and divide in half - use half for the potatoes, half for the chicken.
- Cut the potatoes in wedges and mix with half of the tarragon, pour over the butter and season with salt and pepper. Make sure the potatoes are coated evenly.
- In a separate dish, mix the pieces of chicken with the rest of the tarragon, and season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and paprika.
- Put potatoes and the chicken skin down to an ovenproof dish and but into oven 230 C for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn the chicken around so that the skin is upwards and turn the potatoes around a bit so they don't burn. Put back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
- After another 20 minutes, make sure that the chicken is properly cooked. Cooking time will vary slightly according to the size of the chicken pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!